Woman accidentally consumed poison as soon as the lights went off

Kondagaon. There was a sudden power failure in the district headquarters Kondagaon due to rain. Meanwhile, due to darkness, a woman consumed rat poison kept mixed with water in the kitchen. Now the woman has been admitted to the district hospital of Kondagaon. There was heavy rain in Kondagaon on Sunday. There was power failure due to sudden rain.

Meanwhile, 31-year-old Pramila Patel, a resident of Mararpara in the city, accidentally drank the rat poison kept dissolved in water in the kitchen. As soon as the family members came to know about his drinking rat poison, he was made to vomit in a native way, after which he was admitted to the district hospital as a precaution. At present, Pramila is being treated under the supervision of doctors in the district hospital.

Back to top button