Siddipet: Fire broke out in a bar in Siddipet, liquor bottles burnt to ashes

Siddipet: A fire broke out at Balaji Bar located at Mustabad crossing in Siddipet town on Tuesday morning. Seeing smoke coming out of the bar, the locals called the owner, who called the fire station.

A fire engine reached the spot and after two hours of effort, the fire was brought under control. Liquor bottles, furniture and other valuables were destroyed in the fire. However, the exact loss has not been assessed yet. The fire incident created panic in the area as people feared that the fire could spread to other nearby shops.

Back to top button