Medak: 35 students fall ill due to food poisoning in hostel after lizard found in breakfast

Medak: Another incident of negligence came to light in the kitchen of a government hostel in Medak district on Tuesday. 35 students of TG Model School Ramayampet fell sick after having breakfast. The students were suffering from vomiting and diarrhoea. The students alleged that they saw a lizard in the breakfast, which led to the incident. The students did not have mobile phones, so they could not take photos or videos of the lizard in the breakfast. The sick students were rushed to the Area Hospital in Ramayampet, where they are undergoing treatment.

Back to top button