News

Mancherial: Woman dies due to electric shock while drying clothes

Mancherial: A woman died after she accidentally touched an electric wire in Krishna Colony of Shrirampur on Sunday. Shrirampur Sub-Inspector M Santosh said that Theegulla Sharada (46), a widow of Krishna Colony, died on the spot when she came in contact with an iron wire carrying electricity. The incident occurred when she was drying clothes on the wire.
When her son, who was sleeping, woke up, he saw his mother lying unconscious. He informed his neighbours, who told him that his mother had received an electric shock. A case has been registered based on the complaint of the woman’s son Vamshi.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button