Husband hanged himself after wife went to her parents’ house, suicide note found in the room

Raipur. In the Ganj police station area of the capital, a husband committed suicide by hanging himself because his wife had gone to her maternal home. Giving information about the case, Ganj police station in-charge said that the name of the deceased is Devendra Sahu who lives in Fafadih Pili building. Four days ago, when his wife left him and went to her maternal home, Devendra started feeling depressed and last night he locked himself in his room and hanged himself. When the family members of the deceased opened the door in the morning, they saw that Devendra’s body was hanging. After conducting the Panchnama of the dead body, the police conducted the post-mortem and handed over the body of the deceased to the family members.

A young man committed suicide by hanging himself in a hotel in Raipur. Police have recovered the dead body from the Balaji Hotel room of Awadhiya Para. It is being told that the young man was under stress due to not getting married. It is feared that due to this reason he might have taken the fatal step. The matter is of Azad Chowk police station area. Police station in-charge Pramod Singh said that the deceased has been identified as 34-year-old Naveen Diwan, resident of Brahmanpara. He had booked a room in a hotel near his home on May 16.

After booking on 16th May, Naveen did not leave the room the next day. In the morning, the hotel staff knocked on the door of the room and also made a call, but there was no response from the front. After this the hotel staff broke the door of the room. The police station in-charge said that when the hotel staff broke the door and entered inside, the dead body of the young man was found hanging, after which they informed the police. Police reached the spot and sent the body to AIIMS for postmortem. However, the postmortem report has not come yet.

It is being told that in order to commit suicide, the young man might have removed the mattress kept on the bed, then placed a chair on it, swung with the help of a towel and kicked the chair to the ground. Police found a chair fallen at the spot. The family members of the deceased told the police that Naveen used to work in food delivery. Parents and elder brother live at home. Elder brother is married. Naveen was not married. Because of this he remained worried. It is suspected that he might have taken this step for this reason.

Back to top button