Asifabad: 12-year-old boy dies after his neck got stuck in a swing rope

Asifabad: A 12-year-old boy died of suffocation after his neck got entangled in a swing rope in Dimda village of Chintalamanepalli mandal on Tuesday.
Chintalamanepalli Police said Dej Anjanna, son of Narayan and a class seven student, got entangled in the swing rope and it tightened. His sister raised an alarm but he died on the way to hospital. While his father was working in the field, his mother was doing some work outside the house when the accident happened.

Back to top button